Social Goods Writers
Social Good Writer: Culture, Lifestyle, Technology, Business, Politics
FourGoods is a digital media company focusing on people and brands moving society forward, championing initiatives that help communities transform themselves.
The FourGoods represent the lenses through which we approach digital media and consumer products. These are Health, Education, Social Justice, and Sustainable Living.
We're building a community around our vision and mission. Writing for FourGoods means you’ll play a part in shaping what the world pays attention to with regards to social good. You’ll have the opportunity to interview business leaders, attend movie premieres, conferences, and more in the future.
What we’re after:
- A fluent writing style and excellent command of English.
- Willingness to occasionally attend events, conferences on behalf of FourGoods.
- Keen interest in social good and awareness of topical issues.
- All writers, from new with no current content online, to experienced writers.
What we give:
- The opportunity to write towards supporting something you are passionate about that positively impacts communities. A great way to build awareness and garner support.
- Collectively gain influence along with the other writers at FourGoods
- Feedback on each article submitted.
- Remuneration based on word count per published article. (£0.045 per word)
What to do next? Provide the detail below via email to email@example.com:
- A brief covering letter, including topics you would like to contribute
- Why you are interested in writing for FourGoods.